The Bakala Foundation Scholarship provides financial support to high-achieving students who intend to study at a top academic institution abroad. Offered in partnership with Fondation Zdenek et Michaela Bakala, in Switzerland, the scholarship is designed to help ambitious young people fulfill their academic and personal potential.
ATTENTION! Scholarship Program Deadline Change
Online applications will be accepted from November 16, 2020 to January 18, 2021. Applicants will be notified of the results in April 2021. Successful applicants will then be invited for final interviews scheduled to be held in Prague in May 2021.
Who Can Apply?
- Students who demonstrate strong academic credentials and verifiable financial need;
- Students applying to (or studying) a bachelor’s or master’s program at a leading foreign university;
- Young people looking for an academic experience that would intellectually enrich them and help them to achieve the best possible education;
- Students enrolling in academically-rigorous programs abroad that go beyond traditional language and cultural exchanges.
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarship 2021
- Czech citizenship or a permanent residency in the Czech Republic;
- Younger than 34 years of age on the day of the application deadline (January 18, 2021);
- Completing the Online application (including 1 or 2 recommendation letters) by January 18, 2021.
Lectures and Workshops
October 27, 2020: Chceš na studia do Skandinávie? Víme, jak na to, připoj se online!
October 29, 2020: Studium v zahraničí na SŠ a VŠ – Vše, co potřebuješ vědět!
November 26, 2020: Online: Info přednáška k programu Scholarship 2021 – vol. II