The Bakala Foundation Scholarship offers financial support to highly-achieving Czech students looking to study abroad.
Who is eligible?
- Prospective students seeking an integrated bachelor’s or master’s programs at a leading university abroad
- Young people looking for an academic experience that would intellectually enrich them and help them to achieve the best possible education
- Students who want more from their studies abroad than just improving their language and a cultural exchange
We are looking for ambitious students aiming to study at the world’s top institutions. The Czech Bakala Foundation works on the scholarship program in coordination with the Fondation Zdenek at Michaela Bakala, its sister organization in Switzerland.
Criteria for applying
- Czech citizenship or a permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic
- Age up to 33 years by the filing date of the application
Online applications accepted from January 18 to April 30, 2018. Applicants will be notified of the results in August 2018. Successful applicants will be invited for final interviews taking place in Prague on September 11 – 12, 2018.