The Bakala Foundation Scholarship offers financial support to highly-achieving Czech students looking to study abroad.
Who is eligible?
- Students who demonstrate both financial need and academic merit in their application
- Prospective students seeking an integrated bachelor’s or master’s programs at a leading university abroad
- Young people looking for an academic experience that would intellectually enrich them and help them to achieve the best possible education
- Students who want more from their studies abroad than just improving their language and a cultural exchange
We are looking for ambitious students aiming to study at the world’s top institutions. The Czech Bakala Foundation works on the scholarship program in coordination with the Fondation Zdenek at Michaela Bakala, its sister organization in Switzerland.
Criteria for applying for Scholarship 2019
- Czech citizenship or a permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic
- Age up to 33 years / on the date of submitting the application /
Online applications will be accepted from January 15 to April 15, 2019. Applicants will be notified of the results in August 2019. Successful applicants will be invited for final interviews taking place in Prague in September 2019.