The Bakala Foundation Scholarship provides financial support to high-achieving students who intend to study at a top academic institution abroad. Offered in partnership with Fondation Zdenek et Michaela Bakala, in Switzerland, the scholarship is designed to help ambitious young people fulfill their academic and personal potential.
Who should apply?
- Students who demonstrate strong academic credentials and verifiable financial need;
- Students applying to (or studying) a bachelor’s or master’s program at a leading foreign university;
- Young people looking for an academic experience that would intellectually enrich them and help them to achieve the best possible education;
- Students enrolling in academically-rigorous programs abroad that go beyond traditional language and cultural exchanges.
Eligibility requierements for Scholarship 2019
- Czech citizenship or a permanent residency in the Czech Republic
- Younger than 34 years of age on the day of the application deadline (April 15, 2019)
Online applications are accepted from January 15 to April 15, 2019. Applicants will be notified of the results in August 2019. Successful applicants will be invited for final interviews scheduled to be held in Prague in September 2019.