A free co-study space in Lesser Town
Are you looking for a pleasant space where you can study and write your term papers? Or a place where you can work on projects with your friends without being disturbed by roommates?
Come to the Student Hub!
The Bakala Foundation’s Student Hub is the first co-study space for high school and university students in Prague. Here, you can study independently or work on group projects; all you have to do is register and show up. And best of all, the Student Hub is free! You’ll find us in beautiful Lesser Town, just a short walk from Malostranské náměstí.
What else makes the Student Hub a great place for studying? We offer:
good coffee and tea.
Student Hub opening hours:
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm (closed on public holidays)
Please note that Student Hub will be closed on the following dates:
Conditions for entering the Student Hub:
– open Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00,
– entry is allowed only for registered members of the Student Hub,
– the student must not show clinical signs of covid-19 and must follow the applicable pandemic measures.
– the student must be able to prove at least one of the following:
- negative RT-PCR test up to 7 days old,
- negative POC antigen test no more than 72 hours old,
- underwent laboratory-confirmed covid-19 disease, since which no more than 180 days have elapsed,
- confirmation of vaccination against covid-19, at least 14 days after the last dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines).
– All students must have a respirator on without an exhalation valve min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95).