A free co-study space in Lesser Town
Are you looking for a pleasant space where you can study and write your term papers? Or a place where you can work on projects with your friends without being disturbed by roommates?
Come to the Student Hub!
The Bakala Foundation’s Student Hub is the first co-study space for high school and university students in Prague. Here, you can study independently or work on group projects; all you have to do is register and show up. And best of all, the Student Hub is free! You’ll find us in beautiful Lesser Town, just a short walk from Malostranské náměstí.
What else makes the Student Hub a great place for studying? We offer:
a reliable printer,
good coffee and tea.
Student Hub opening hours – summer 2021:
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
Please note that Student Hub will be closed due to a training on the following dates:
Conditions for entering the Student Hub, summer 2021:
– open Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00,
– entry is allowed only for registered members of the Student Hub,
– capacity is limited to 5 seats,
– pre-registration required in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
– the student must not show clinical signs of covid-19 and must follow the applicable pandemic measures.