The Bakala Foundation Student Hub is an information, counseling and support center serving both Scholarship Program holders and students from the general public interested in studying at foreign universities.
The Student Hub consists of three specialized centers:
The Information Center provides information about university studies abroad to students, teachers, parents and the public.
- It explains the general terms and conditions of studies at foreign universities
- It offers profiles of selected universities and describes student life abroad
- It details the scope and extent the Scholarship Program can contribute to a student’s ambition to study at a foreign university
- It cooperates with secondary schools, high schools, students and teachers across the country to expand awareness about conditions and possibilities of studying abroad
The Counseling Center offers support to grantees of the Scholarship Program at all stages of their university studies.
- It offers interested parties a personal consultation focused on various aspects of the recruitment process
- It provides information about studying at foreign universities – from choosing the academic program to the formal and informal requirements for admission along with practical assistance with applications
- It offers advice and recommendations from graduates of the Scholarship Program to help prospective students prepare for their own studies abroad
The Support Center assists graduates of the Scholarship Program in finding employment opportunities.
- It provides support to graduates by helping them better develop professional connections, recommending how to write cover letters as well as structure a resume and prepare for a job interview
- It helps scholarship winners develop their careers by organizing informal meetings with successful professionals
- It creates opportunities for professional mentoring to help students navigate their chosen field and set their professional goals